My teachers

 2023/01/21



As I believe, teachers are gods. In my life I met different teachers. I was so lucky to have them as my teachers. Actually, they changed my life. They showed me the correct path. So, I respect them from the deepest place in my heart. They helped me a lot to achieve my targets. In my school I saw great qualities from my teachers. Not only that in my A/L tuition classes I saw lovely teachers.  I saw second mothers and second fathers from them. They loved me a lot. They protected me as well. When I was sad, they always with me. 

There is a male teacher who changed my life. He is 56 years old. I cried the last day as well on our tuition class. He is a Sinhala teacher. He loves us so much that we call him with the Sinhala word "appachchi". He is a valuable person for me. He is the best among my teachers.




I learnt from them qualities of a good teacher. Teacher should give the whole knowledge to students. Teacher should be kind. Teacher should be punctual. Teacher should be a very good, charm character. Teacher should love to the children. And also, they should have a very good talent to give their knowledge to students. A teacher should treat all his children equally. And also, they should love children as mothers and fathers. 

In my life they are gods to me. If I am in a certain place in education today, it is because of them. I love them a lot. I respect them a lot.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’“

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer