My parents

 2023/01/19

The best gifts I have ever received in my life from gods are my parents. They are my eyes. Without my eyes I don't see the world. From my birth they devoted to me; they suffered for me. I have the best mother and the best father in the world. When I laughed, they laughed with me. When I cried the cried with me. They were and always will be with me. They were the energy of my life. They were the shadow of my life. If I have reached a certain place today, it is because of them. 


    Mother

  • She is Mrs. M.V.K. Wijesooriya.
  • She is a mathematics teacher.
  • She works at Sri Rewatha Maha Vidyalaya.
  • She is fifty-four years old.
  • She normally wears the "Osariya".


     Father




  • He is Mr. Wasantha Gunarathne.
  • He is a music instructor.
  • He works at the zonal office of Kekirawa.
  • He is fifty-six years old.
  • He normally wears national kit.

In my life there is a one thing that I should do. They never said 'no' anything that I asked for. Even though they had no money, they gave me what I asked for. My hope is to give everything to those two without saying 'no". I love them from the bottom of my heart.


Comments

  1. It's so nice to see your family. You look like your mother.. πŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer