My grand mother

 2023/01/24


In my childhood she looked after me as her eyes. She loves me as my mother. She is my grandmother. Her name is Mrs. D.M. Seelawathi. She is 74 years old. I go to watch her in every Saturdays. She talks with me lovely. She wears a white saree from the day after my grandfather died. She has not worn jewelry since then. Actually, she is very generous woman that I have seen. She even gave her job to someone. She is very great. If I go there, she never misses me. She stops all her works to see me. 

                                                 


I am very like to have her as my grandmother. When I go to watch her I bring her foods that she likes to eat. According to my mother's saying she is very brave woman. After my grandfather's death she has given a good education for her children. She is a dedicated mother. Not only that She is a very good wife to her husband. And she is a good grandmother to us. She helps to people whenever she can. She gave me full of love. She tells me her history, and my mother's childhood. She suffered a lot after my grandfather's death. She have faced them all. She is very optimistic.

Actually, I have to learn many things from her life. I have a wish to look after her well as my best in future. I love her from the bottom of my heart.πŸ’“









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer