My favorite actress

 2023/01/23


Although a person can act, it is very difficult to act with emotion. There are some actors can act in all situations. She is one of them. She is Mrs. Pooja Gauthami Umashankar. She acts Tamil, Telegu, Sinhala films. Her husband is Prashan David Vethakan. She can talk with many languages. Some of them are Kannada, Sinhala, Tamil, English etc. She is an actress. Not only that she is an announcer.

                                          

Among the films which she acted, the first film I watched was "Anjalika".  It was a nice film that she acted. The main actor was Mr. Channa Perera. After I watched this film, I watched all films that she acted.

Actually, she is a talent actress. She is a talented actress. She is very good at acting any role. Although she is an Indian actress, she has acted many Sinhala films. Let me tell you some films.
  • "Anjalika"
  • "Asai man piyabanna"
  • "Suwada denuna jeewithe"
  • "Kusapaba"
  • "Paththini"
  • "Sarigama"  
Those films were very beautiful films. Among many of this films Mr. Roshan Ranawana was his partner. I think that he did a good support to her.



                           

                                                          



πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



She is a very kind- hearted person. She is a very funny character. She helps to others whenever she can. She wears clothes very elegantly. I like her very much because of that. Normally actresses are not charm. But she is very charm. She acts in romantic films and historical films. She has acted with many actors. Some of them are Mr. Roshan Ranawana, Mr. Channa Perera, Mr. Jackson Anthony, Mr. Uddika Premaratne etc. 

All love her because she has many great qualities. If release a film which acted her definitely I will there for watch it. I am a big fan of her since my childhood. I wish her a very happy life. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer