Violin is a part of my life

 2023/01/24


I am an undergraduate at the university of the visual and performing arts. So, I am learning music from it. Actually, I am good at singing. But I selected my subject as Carnatic violin. My favorite music instrument is violin. Actually, I am very happy about my choice. Earlier I didn't like to play violin. But I learnt many things from my sir. He is Mrs. Nelum Satheekara Rathnapala. He taught me the way to learn it. Now, it became my favorite music instrument after my sir's guidance.

               


It is the smallest instrument in violin family. Although it is the smallest one it is the instrument which gives the sharpest sound in violin family. We play it with a bow. There are four strings. We tune it different ways in different music systems. Its body has made with wood.  In Carnatic and Hindustani music, we play it sitting down. In western music we play this instrument while standing. 

                      


Finally, it became a part of my life. Now I practice it. I want to learn it as my best. I love it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer