The day I wore the badge as head prefect.

 2023/01/24


It was a nice day in my beautiful days. Although I wear a badge as a prefect in 3 years in my school, I felt different that day. It is not a small responsibility. The zonal director put the badge on me. 

                                                             




It was a nice moment in my life. It is an unforgettable memory in my life. I sang "Marambari" song. Although I have sung many songs that was very special to me. It was the most beautiful day in my life.




Our school is a poor school. But it made me rich with qualities and talents. On that day in the stage, I swore to do my job as my best.

                                                    


 I think that my parents were happy than me. I saw that happiness from their eyes. 

                                                   


I did my duty as my best. I went to my school early in the morning. I go around the schools at three times in the morning. After I wore the badge, I went to school every day. After few days, I realized that there was a change inside me. I was very confident about me and my job. I gave a very good strength to my prefects. I watched their works every day. Teachers also was happy about me and my team. I corrected the mistakes of my younger sisters and brothers in my school. When I put the badge on the uniform, I thought that I was doing my duty correctly today.  I swore to myself that I would do my duty as well.

            



Today I am very happy about my personality. My head prefect badge made me a person which have the personality as well. I am very proud to say that.  My speaking ability was increased because of this. I learned many leadership qualities. I learnt how to guide a team. And also, I learned to speak a person with eye contact. Sometimes I think it is the turning point in my life.                                       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer