My sister

 2023/01/20


If an older sister can become a second mother for her little sister, that little sister is so lucky. I am very lucky to have her in my life as my sister. She is Piyumi Chamarika Gunarathne. She is 27 years old. She cares me a lot. She is a very strong girl. She has the energy to face all problems. She is very beautiful. She is very kind. She is an undergraduate at university of the visual and performing arts. From my childhood she always was with me for my things. She always behind me when I needed her. She is a kind- hearted person. She is very beautiful when she wears sarees, trouser and t-shirts, frocks. She was born on 12th of January in 1996. Actually, she is my second mother. 


She is always there for me, whether I need someone to talk to or just a shoulder to cry on. One of the things I admire most about my sister is her strength and determination. She has faced many challenges in her life, but she never gives up. She is a hard worker and is always willing to go the extra mile to achieve her goals. She is also very independent and doesn't rely on anyone else to take care of her.

Another trait that I admire is her kindness and generosity. She is always thinking of others and is willing to lend a helping hand whenever she can. She has a big heart and is always there for her friends and family. She is also a great listener and always gives good advice when you need it.

My sister is also very intelligent and has a good sense of humor. She is always cracking jokes and making me laugh. She is also very well-read and has a lot of knowledge about different topics, which I find very impressive.

However, I should tell one thing. I can't live without her. I will be very sad when I have to give her away someday. I love my sister a lot. I always try to be the best sister for her. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer