My School

 2023/01/20


The place that gave me the second birth is my school.  It is Sri Rewatha Maha Vidyalaya. It is situated in Anuradhapura district in North Central Province. It is a very beautiful school. It was started by Rewatha Thero. I learnt there for 8 years. It is a place where I have not only gained knowledge and education, but also made memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.

  

                    


My school is a small, private institution that focuses on providing a well-rounded education for its students. The curriculum includes a variety of subjects such as math, science, English, history etc. The small class sizes allow for individualized attention and support from the teachers, who are always willing to help and go the extra mile to ensure that each student is successful. My teachers were very dedicated. They always support to the children to achieve their goals. Not only that it developed my personality. 

However, I should tell one thing. If I am in a certain place today, my school brought me to that state. I respect for my school from the bottom of my heart. That's why I aways get up when I go in front of my mother school. I love my school a lot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer