My favorite actor

 2023/01/23


In my life I have watched many films. I like to watch Tamil films so much.  He is Mr. Vijay. Everyone called him Vijay, but his name is Joseph Vijay Chandrasekhar.

                                  


He is an Indian actor. He is so smart. He is very handsome. He has acted many films. Although there are many actors in film industry, He is the most talented actor in film industry. He can act all characters as well. He is 48 years old. But he is very active. He has showed his talent in different ways. He is an actor; announcer; film director; a very good dancer; a very good singer. Actually, He is very talented. His wife is Mrs. Sangeetha Sornalingam. He has started to act at the age of 10. He has acted many films. Let me tell you some of them.

  • "Theri"
  • "Beast"
  • "Master"
  • "Thuppakki"
  • "Kaththi"
  • "Mersal"
  • "Varisu"
  • "Bigil"
  • "Varisu"
  • "Jilla"
  • "Villu"
  • "Pokkiri"
  • "Vaseegara"                      
    

                




Even today, there is no actor who can act as well as him. That's how talented he is. If there is a film act by him, I don't miss it. His acting talent is outstanding. Not only that his dancing talent is also outstanding. 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Covid 19

My favorite singer